New construction homes are a great option if you are considering buying a home in today’s strong real estate market. Yet the new home-building process consists of many facets and can be simply overwhelming.
Here are some of the many benefits of utilizing the services of a buyer’s representative in the purchase of a new construction home:
- It’s free! The cost of your buyer’s representation is covered by the builder. Protect your right to free representation by touring new home communities with your buyer’s agent or by disclosing your buyer representation on your initial visit.
- Protection of your best interests. The builder’s agent is hired to represent the best interests of the builder, not you. Buyer representation provides you with peace of mind, knowing that your agent is looking out for you.
- Expert advice. Your seasoned agent will share his or her knowledge of incentives, financing options, inspections, appraisals, contingencies, the construction process, warranties and more, allowing you to make informed decisions.
- Negotiation of contract terms that benefit you. Your skilled agent will help you obtain the best possible pricing, incentives and terms on the builder’s contract by asking the right questions at the right time.
- You can relax. Your qualified agent will be there to assist you from start to finish of the new home-buying process so that you can enjoy the excitement of the experience.
Choosing buyer representation to help you navigate the new home building process will allow you to enjoy the journey, knowing that your buyer’s agent is with you every step of the way. Consult a Realtor for more information.
Bill Weis of Collins Group Realty serves buyer and seller clients in the Bluffton area. firstname.lastname@example.org